It’s true! Saving money makes people happy. You can be happy, too, by following these 4 easy steps:
- Get yourself a piggybank.
- Think JOY! Find a container that brings you joy, because you’ll be looking at it and saving in it every day.
- Be CREATIVE! You can use just about any container, so be you – find one you want to fill up.
Have you considered a pickle jar, fish bowl, shoe box, tool box…
- Write down your saving’s goal.
- Think HAPPY! What are you saving for that will bring you joy? And how much money do you want to save?
- You get to choose your goal – a new car, concert tickets, a special gift . . .
- Begin saving!
- Create a good HABIT!
- Put your piggybank where you’ll see it every day.
- Put in coins and bills every day and watch your money grow.
- Fulfill your goal!
- Remember to take the money you’ve saved and go get what you’ve been saving up for.
Happy Saving! Kindly, Suzanne Ryan Owner & Founder T&H Financial Coaching, LLC tandhfinancialcoaching.com